If you’ve recently heard about DDC’s® Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity test and would like to learn more, including what others are saying about it, check out the following featured news coverage and media links:
- Fox News: A TV interview with Dr. Michael Baird, DDC’s Chief Science Officer, who explains the basics of non-invasive prenatal paternity testing.
- Omaha Morning Blend: DDC’s “game-changer” in prenatal paternity testing is discussed in this TV interview with Dr. Baird.
- Radio Interview with Dr. Baird on Brainstormin’ with Bill Frank. (Click player link below Dr. Baird’s bio to listen). See other radio interviews
- Time Healthland: “Who’s Your Baby Daddy? New Paternity Test Can Tell at 12 Weeks”
- New Scientist.com: “Test can identify paternity 12 weeks into pregnancy”
- Babycenter.com Momformation Blog: “Blood Test Verifies Paternity at 12 weeks”
- Cincinnati.com– “DNA Diagnostics Center licenses non-invasive paternity test”
DDC has also added a short video on its Facebook page explaining the new prenatal paternity test option.
To inquire about non-invasive prenatal paternity testing, call DDC at 1-800-613-5768 or visit our prenatal DNA testing page.