Canadian Immigration DNA Test
When you need a DNA test for immigration to Canada, the experts at DDC are ready.
How is an DNA test taken for Canada Immigration?
DDC is a top laboratory for meeting and exceeding Canada immigration requirements issued by SCC (Standards Council of Canada) for immigration sponsorship and citizenship DNA testing. We provide full immigration DNA-testing services from the first phone call: arranging DNA-sample collection both in Canada and in the beneficiary’s country, fast processing, and delivery of accurate results.
We’ve been experts in fulfilling Canada immigration requirements for over 25 years, and our expert team of trained professionals are ready to help. With over 5,000 DNA-collection facilities in 160+ countries, including Canada, we schedule appointments at locations most convenient for each tested party. Call today for a free confidential consultation.
Start by calling us at (CANADA) or +1.513.881.7801 (INTL) for a free confidential consultation. Your case specialist listens to your unique situation, explains the process, and then sets up your test.
The First 3 Steps
- You receive paperwork (such as a DNA letter) from IRCC or other agency that requests DNA evidence of relationship between the sponsor/applicant and family member
- Contact DDC by telephone to initiate DNA test and let our experts guide you through the process. We’ll cover everything you need to know and answer your questions
- Send DDC all required paperwork and contact information. We’ll take a deposit to get the ball rolling, and then go to work to get samples collected
IRCC Canada Immigration Requirements
- Applicant must contact DDC directly and provide the IRCC DNA letter
- One of our immigration DNA experts explains the procedures of DNA sample collection with the applicant, ensuring all SCC protocols are being followed during the sample-collection process
- The Canadian visa office collects the DNA sample from the family member under SCC protocols and ships samples back to DDC by the fastest, most reliable means
- Once testing is complete, DDC ships the DNA testing results directly to the requesting immigration office (usually the IRCC) and the applicant via mail or courier
- Upon receiving all the needed samples, the immigration DNA test is completed within 2-9 working days, depending on the type of test performed.
Why Trust DDC to Satisfy Canada Immigration Requirements?
We are undisputed experts in protocol for Canadian immigration DNA testing. Having served thousands of families, DDC is one of the most trusted immigration testing laboratories in the world, and our team is ready to help you too. Since 1995, DDC has maintained one of the largest network of certified DNA-collection facilities in North America and around the globe.
More about this Test
Q: What are the DNA-collection requirements for the party in Canada?
A: The sponsor in Canada must have 2 forms of ID at the time of the appointment. One must be a government-issued photo ID and the other can be a medical card. They must also have a passport photo. If any of these items are missing, a recollection appointment will need to be scheduled.
Q: What is the process for getting a DNA kit mailed to the High Commission for Canadian immigration?
A: The sponsor in Canada must receive a request from the High Commission of Canada office to conduct a DNA test, with the paperwork listing all tested parties. The sponsor must tell us where the applicant resides. Once we have received this paperwork and payment is made, we contact the High Commission office in that country (if one is available) to receive permission to send a collection kit. We must explain that DDC is the chosen laboratory to perform the DNA test and list the applicant’s name and contact information. Once we receive approval, we then ship a kit for collection. The High Commission office in that country will contact the applicant for an appointment. The officials in the other country do not advise DDC of the date and time for DNA collection there, and this part of the process can take weeks to months.
Have questions or need assistance? Contact our team.
DNA Technology Park
1 DDC Way
Fairfield, OH 45014