GPS Origins® Ancestry Test
A targeted, advanced autosomal test that helps you discover your ancestry DNA and the migration journeys that may have formed your deep genealogical heritage.
Pinpoint your DNA!
Your GPS Origins kit contains easy-to-follow instructions, cheek swabs for collecting your DNA samples, and a postage-paid envelope for returning your samples to our lab (U.S. customers only). Using a DNA sample you provide through a simple cheek swab, our qualified laboratory tests more than 80,000 unique genetic markers. Cross-checking that information across dozens of gene pools and more than 1,000 reference populations, we use your DNA to create a detailed report about where your family's DNA originated and how your own unique DNA signature migrated over time. This can help you answer questions about your family’s history, shed light on the origins of certain family traits, and help you better understand who you are.
This advanced autosomal test is so targeted, it may even indicate the town or village where groups of your ancestors from different cultures met—building a vibrant picture of the migration journeys that formed your deep genealogical heritage.
- New ancestral tracking technique pinpoints your genetic genealogy
- 80,000 autosomal genetic markers tested, 1,000+ reference populations and 41 gene pools analyzed
- Simple and painless cheek swab to collect your DNA sample
- Highly-accredited lab with privacy-protected service and expert staff; your DNA is not sent to a third-party lab
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Cheek swabs for DNA collection
- Postage-paid envelope for returning samples to the lab (U.S. customers only)
- Within 6 weeks
Did you already do an ancestry test with a different company? You may be able to upload your raw-data file and get GPS Origins results using your existing data.
Order or learn more here.