We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing DDC. Please note the following guidelines for your upcoming DNA-collection appointment:
- Be advised that no money is required at the time of collection.
- Please bring your government issued photo ID. For minor tested parties, please bring a printed photo of the Child. (If you are being tested for Immigration purposes, please also bring a passport sized photo).
- Be sure to print your name, address for results as well as check the box for your race on the consent form. Whoever is signing as the Legal Guardian of the Child is assuming full legal responsibility for their testing.
- Please witness your samples being labeled properly and sealed with tamper-proof tape.
- As a courtesy reminder, the deposit paid is non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, please email us at email@example.com we ask for a 24-hour notice to avoid a $50 no-show fee, as well as any additional fee(s) the facility may charge. If you would like to reschedule, please give us a date and time range, as well as the ZIP code you would like to be scheduled in and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.